ANNUAL FUND DRIVE
October 15, 2019
Dear Alliance Friends,
It’s finally fall in Texas, and the Travis County Medical Alliance Foundation Annual Fund Drive is underway. For over 90 years, the Travis County Medical Alliance Foundation (TCMAF) has been working to enhance the health of our community. To continue this important work, we urge you to make a donation to our Annual Fund Drive. Contributions support the philanthropic endeavors of the Alliance Foundation and directly impact the lives of those in need in our community. Specifically, your donation supports annual TCMAF service projects including Kids Care Club, Hard Hats for Little Heads and Project Graduation. In addition, annual TCMAF community service grants support worthy local non-profit organizations. The recipients for 2019-2020 TCMAF grants include:
• The Gathering: A weekly respite program for people with Alzheimer’s disease and similar dementia.
• Hope Clinic: A volunteer-driven primary care facility serving the needs of uninsured or under-insured people, with special focus on the needs of resettled refugees in Central Texas.
• NAMI Central TX (National Alliance on Mental Illness): Provides education, support and advocacy services to all individuals affected by mental illness.
• RED Arena (Riding Equines for the Disabled): A therapeutic riding center that empowers individuals with disabilities through horses.
• The Refuge for DMST (Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking): Long-term restoration community with on-site services for young women who have been exploited through sex trafficking.
• Saint Louise House: Provides women-led families with stable housing and wraparound services needed to overcome homelessness and build healthy, independent lives.
• TCMS Physician Wellness Program: Offers confidential counseling sessions to its members and their spouses/life partners.
• Volunteer Healthcare Clinic: The oldest free, volunteer-driven health care clinic in Austin, serving uninsured and low-income children and adults in Travis County.
All contributors to the 2019-2020 Fund Drive will be recognized in our TCMAF Newsletter, TCMAF website and at Alliance events. The Travis County Medical Alliance Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and Fund Drive contributions are fully tax-deductible.
Jeni McArthur Lowry Annual Fund Drive Chair
Wendy Propst TCMAF President